The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a way to change the thread starter?
I used alot of admin-only html and BBC at a forum that I will no longer be managing. Yet, if my usergroup id is changed, my posts will no longer be parsed correctly. Rather than another admin reposting all my threads, I thought maybe there was a way to simply change the thread ownership to the installer admin1,which isnt used. Thx |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You could merge that user account with another admins account.....or just leave it as it is and put a fake password and email address so that account can not be used anymore.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you to both replies.
Since I was leaving the forum anyway, I just used the merge option. But I am definitely keeping the product in mind for the future. |
![]() |
|
|