The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi, I'm new to the forum software side of things - building a new forum and I need some help from someone that is trustable and knows how to make some tuning and modifications that would take me hours - I'm sure there is someone out here that can make these modifications very quickly.. (compared to me) - any recommendations?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
what just to install a few hacks? or?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
possibly yes, but mainly to just get things to a tuned point visually and working wise - once things are set - then I'm good to administer from there..
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
so you have your forum installed already?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
ok sweet what hacks were you thinking? you can pm me the names of the hacks if you want.
|
![]() |
|
|