The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have searched to no avail, but it the modifications, the 1st post is always on the top. Without making this a sticky. how do I do this? Hopefully with just certain threads.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, you may not be the one missing something, but i understand nothing in your request... i'm sure we can help you, but you will have to re-write your question here i think...
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
In the Mods, pull up any mod. The OP is always the 1st post of every page. I can go to any page and the op is always the 1st post you see. I can do this with a sticky, but how can you do this without it being a sticky?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok, for OP you mean "original post"... but we just have to say "First Post"...
you do not use the proper way to view things... first, you can't sticky a post inside a thread... for what you want, you will need the hack "First post on All pages" |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|