The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi there
Is there any way / mod to have multiple forums on the same domain and use the same members? so people who have an account already can access without signing up again? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You will require a vBulletin license for each instance.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was guaranteed after calling the telephone number, that as long as it is on the same domain I can install it more than once is this not true? As I would not have purchased the product as I want to have sub domains for different languages
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Please refer to http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=103150. As I understand it, you are creating different content based on domain, which is not allowed. And quoting:
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Per the original question: yes, sharing a userbase is possible across forums on the same server.
|
![]() |
|
|