The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
My forum has just undergone a server move but when I try to turn my forum back on, the page just refreshes and my forum is still closed. Does anyone know what could be causing this?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Check the cookie settings in admincp
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can you tell me what I should be looking for? It all seems to look ok.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did you change your domain?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
No, the domain is still the same.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try clearing your browser & cookie cache.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
OK, I did that but it still doesn't work.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did you change anything else besides moving server? Did you upload all the files?
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
No, I haven't changed anything else and I believe all the files were uploaded but I paid a vb.org member to do the server move for me.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I can't seem to pinpoint your problem. Contact vBulletin Support, they will probably find the issue
.
|
![]() |
|
|