The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay, so I am doing a monthly newsletter for my forum. I created a user profile field called newsletter and used radio buttons to give the user the option to opt in or out of the newsletter.
Image shown here.... ![]() ![]() So the next step is to send this email using the admincp. I used the "Send Email to Users" option under the users area in the admincp. Image shown here... ![]() The problem is when I try to edit select who I want to send the email out to. Which I would want to send it to all users that have opted-in to our monthly newsletter. Image shown here... ![]() ![]() The problem is it is only sending to about 500 users, when it should be sending to about 10,000 users. I believe the issue is because it is only select users that have opted-in to the newsletter but have not given any other information about themselves. So what I need is a wild card character for those fields or some type of opt-in and out mod or hack. Image shown here... ![]() What can you suggest to me? Any Ideas or solutions? Thanks, Jacob
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
This may help. I use it on 3.5.4 and it's great
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=66334 |
![]() |
|
|