The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Could anyone tell me how to set the paid subscriptions so that when the subscription expires, the user can not access and must renew?? I thought this would be a default setting??
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I dont understand your question.
By access do you mean the whole forum? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Or at least everything but the subscriptions page if possible.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
have you tryed this?
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...t=pay+register |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yep. That's what I have. I just paid 250$ to have the permissions/flow perfected.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
this is a random bug with vB software that i reported a few versions ago. because it's not easy to reproduce, it always get's ignored.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Which renders the feature useless (?) Lovely.
|
![]() |
|
|