The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello,
Last night I tried to upgrade to 3.6.7 from 3.5.4. But it's gone wrong. And is giving me errors linked to the signatures. It has damaged the database (but I have a copy of the original forum contents). I also had a layout that I wanted on the forum. I have decided to go with starting from scratch, presumably this means starting a new database. Any advice or guidance through this would be much appreciated, I want to try sort this within the next few hours. readjono@aol.com - MSN |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
did you not have a backup of your database before you started?..
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
#1 on the list is to backup first =\
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
It's all sorted now. Thanks to those who private messaged me.
|
![]() |
|
|