The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
No matter how many times I log in, leave the forum to another website and then come back and I'm automatically logged in. Can someone please help?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
not to insult your intelligence, but I assume your logging out?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did you click "remember me"?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
cleared cache, cookies, saved passwords?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes, I am clicking log out and I am not checking the remember me box. Even if I click remember me, if I click log out, I still have to manually log back on to be able to post, etc.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you haven't already done so: AdminCP/Cookies and HTTP Header Options/Cookie Domain
Try using one of the suggested settings provided in the drop-down |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've cleared the cookies and that didn't work. How do I clear the cache?
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Did you close all pages accessing the forum before you cleared your cookies ?
|
![]() |
|
|