The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
For the first time tonight I used the PMs and there is no reply button there. Is there an option to activate it somewhere that I am not aware of? There is a forward button and a quote button but no reply?
Thanks, Mike |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
The quote button is supposed to act as the reply button. What version of vBulletin are you currently running?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the quick response. I didn't know if there was a reply button too. I appreciate it.
Mike |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Currently vBulletin default style uses a Reply button, but like I said depends on the version of vB you have installed. Also if you have a custom style and recently upgraded its possible that could be an issue.
NP on the quick response, I lurk around here constantly, just don't always post unless I feel I can help. |
![]() |
|
|