The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
When an image is uploaded to a forum as an attachment where does it gets stored?
How can I retrieve it if I don't have the actual image? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It depends. You can have the attachments stored in the database or in the filesystem. You need to look in your Admin CP to see which storage type you are using.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Default setting.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
That would be in the database then.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I imported that table and the images are broken, any ideas?? Thanks!
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Has anything changed? (eg. Attachment links, ID's of each row in attachments table).
|
![]() |
|
|