The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I added a custom profile field called Gender.. now it shows in the profile but not on the posts. How can I make it show on the posts for custom fields I make in the AdminCP? And also.. is there any good mods I should install for the postbit section? Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
This one is pretty good: https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=117973
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks alot I might add that, although the only difference is the picture instead of text...
But still.. how would you make your own custom made profile fields show on posts? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
^_^ I was just about to edit my post.
Go into your postbit or postbit legacy template in the style you want the field to show up in and use this: Code:
$post['field8'] |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks ill give that a go later
|
![]() |
|
|