The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
When a member try to load an avatar he/she comes across with a problem which says "Unable to save image". I did everything in right way.Even if I triy to add an avatar to anyone from adminpanel I see the same message again. Is there anyone to help me??
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ave you saving your avatars as files? (as compared to in the database) If so, make sure the folder /images/avatar has the permissions 777
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
images/avatar has the permissions 777 already in this wise
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Could the image be exceeding the width, height, or filesize that is imposed on them under their usergroup settings?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
All permissions are ok.Even if I try in my admin cp I cannot add again...
|
![]() |
|
|