The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
On my forum, some people are posting huge images that expand my forum. I need to know how I can limit the size of images being posted in my forum (i'm not talking about sigs, i'm talking about pics in people's posts). Any help on this would be appreciated
.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You can manage attachment sizes, but if they are hot linking from somewhere else, there are no options in v bulletin to change this, your gonna have to look for a hack.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
That's crazy, as much money as VB costs, there should be a standard option. Well, i'll search for a hack then, but does anyone know of any (link?)
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
. I'll try this.
|
![]() |
|
|