The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am currently doing a theme for a site, and I am trying to get a few modules from the vBadavnced CMPS over into the actual design of the template.
These are the navigation, current poll and recent threads. Now I want that to appear on every page. Currently I've tried moving $home[leftblocks] from the vBadvanced portal page to the main template page 'header' I am using without success. I then moved the code from instead the modules over, then showed up, but only a button or space showed up, not any actually data. I was wondering if someone could help and maybe show me some code that I can get this stuff showing up. The site is: http://www.sundren.org Regards, Ttamer |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bump.
|
![]() |
|
|