The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm after a mod for vbadvanced that has a target donation and real-time alteration of numbers as found at http://www.stellarwebsolutions.com/donations/
I'm surprised that I haven't been able to find one here. Can anyone help please? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
i was looking for a paypal mod as well and i just got frustrated and made one myself (not really a mod just a page with paypal stuff embedded). its real easy. go to the merchant section of paypal and click donations. paypal with give you a snippet to insert into a page. Use this thread to create a custom page, https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=62164 and insert the paypal info into the snippet
Or insert it into the header like i did. Go to my site if you want to see -> http://www.narutomonkey.net I actually did both ^_^ |
![]() |
|
|