Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-19-2007, 07:25 PM
upnorth upnorth is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 81
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default subscription emails

wondering if someone might be able to help me with this.

Currently when a user subscribes to a forum they will get an email notice once a day indicating what new posts were made. I'm wondering exactly how this works? and whether I can change this task to run once a hr but reset itself.

Please see this link for info as I posted this question over at vBulletin.com and they pointed me here. http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=227314
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:01 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.