The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Redline's Advanced Memberlist Options Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Redline's Advanced Memberlist Options
Done per request here Allows you to control which usergroups are allowed to view the memberlist via admincp. Instructions are in the .zip file ![]() Support will only be given to those who have clicked INSTALL Changelog: 1.0.0 - Initial Release 1.1.0 - Removed the need to edit the memberlist.php file (Thanks Ken Iovino )Supporters / CoAuthors Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
How many options does this code hack create?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just one
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice nice thank you as usual you have kick ass mods Keep up the good work
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Updated to 1.1.0
Removed the need to edit the memberlist.php file EDIT: I suppose I could thank Ken Iovino as far as the update goes as I didn't even think to use a plugin
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Oh sure after I did the edit.....LOL Should I change it?
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, sorry
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi Redline
![]() Thanks a lot for this hack.
|
![]() |
|
|