The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
...reset ALL my users cookies on my forum so EVERYONE will have to log in again?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Change the cookie prefix in the config.php from bb to vb.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok, and since i new to this. Would I have to change it back at some point or another?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Only if you wanted it to be another value for some reason (like integrating with a particular third party tool).
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
aaight aaight, slow down ... hahaha...ima newbie .. lol...basically i just want to know if i change it from bb to vb will everything be fine once users sign in again? Im not intergrating it with nothing so will it be fine if i left it at vb and then maybe like 1 year down the line if i need all users to sign out again i can just change it back from vb to bb?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
It should be fine. And yes, change it again and they have to login again.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, thanks for the info. I understand now. I didnt think it would be that easy. I thought I would manually have to do something to my database, nice to know I dont.
|
![]() |
|
|