The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I read many times about " Do not allowed HTML post " in the forum and this permission has in options in forum/usergroup options. My question is, if we allowed HTML post in the forum,
how far they can do with their HTML post? I meant, is it dangerous? Can they hack my forum? That's all and thanks for being concerned
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I didn't get it. Can you gimme the example? Or a shortl brief about that
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
They can enter meta redirects, embed malicious code and flash, or I have even read that your cookies can be stolen and can login as you.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Orite and thanks a lot guys. Now I understand
|
![]() |
|
|