The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I rewrote the welcome thread template to use Vboptions and now i cant seem to get past this particular bug
Fatal error: * That username is already in use. If you are Rocket and you have forgotten your password, click here. Unable to proceed with save while $errors array is not empty in class vb_datamanager_thread_firstpost in /includes/class_dm.php on line 763 this part of the bug is not a problem the first part is the error when I try registering a new name while calling another name from options |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
fixed that now I get only this
Fatal error: Direct Instantiation of vB_DataManager_ThreadPost class prohibited. in /includes/class_dm_threadpost.php on line 47 anyone know one of its subclasses that will hold both pagetext and postuserid as valid fields or if i can instantiate 2 classes ? |
![]() |
|
|