The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to prevent any thread who's last post is over 90 days from being resurrected. How can I do this? I haven't been able to find a mod on the forums that does this for the latest version of vB.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
use the words you've written in this thread title, and click the SEARCH thing...
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
"I haven't been able to find a mod on the forums that does this for the latest version of vB."
As the original post indicates I am fully aware of the search features. I've searched Google, other mod sites and of course this one for the past 2 weeks thoroughly before posting this. If a mod or "how-to" guide exists for what I'm looking for, I've missed it. |
![]() |
|
|