The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Member # In postbit legacy Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
This hack basically displays the users ID, thankfully the user ID is based on registration time. I got this idea from IPB, they also use this, except it is default. Its just cool to see an actual number on the member registration time, instead of a date. It is much easier than a date. Support will only be given to users who clicked install, and will only be given in this thread. PLEASE CLICK INSTALL IF YOU LIKE THIS!
Note- The postbit part of this modification is ONLY FOR POSTBIT LEGACY. I will come out with a version for postbit in a bit. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The 3.5 version worked fine :|
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hm, I searched a bunch of stuff, but I never found a mod like it. Link?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Member name aka User ID in postbit
Whichever works :| |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
That was designed for admins only, this is designed for a little system that happens to be conveniantly built default in vbulletin.
, Halfass, I know, but some people will like it.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Whn i open Prosbit_legasy this code aint there on all the skins not just 1 !!
<if condition="$show['reputation']"><div><if condition="$show['reppower']">$vbphrase[reppower]: <span id="reppower_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reppower]</span> </if><span id="repdisplay_$post[postid]_$post[userid]">$post[reputationdisplay]</span></div></if> |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Depends on the skin, might have a customized template. Post the postbit templates your having trouble with and I'll add it for you.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks........
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=138829 https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=120964
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, but that was simply for a user ID kind of thing, this displays it for the whole community seeing as it doubles as a member #. Always nice to see how "senior" or new a member is.
|
![]() |
|
|