The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Group,
Does anyone know where I can find this line in Vbulletin? X-Mailer: vBulletin Mail via PHP This is sent out for failed login attempts and I would like to find this line so I can edit the text. Thanks Doug P.S. Is there a way to disable the email that is sent to the member who's account had been logged into with a bad password more than five times? Or maybe have this email sent to the admin only? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone? Please?
Doug |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Search for X-Mailer in the class_mail.php file. Also, search for vbmail in the functions_login.php file.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you so much Calorie,
I found Xmailer, and I found vbmail. Question for you, with the vbmail what actually does this one do or where would I actually see this and what text would I want to change? What can I do to get an email sent to me that would show this to me so I know what it would look like in an email? Thanks Doug |
![]() |
|
|