The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey All
On my site we have it where people pay money to play in sports leagues. I need to create some sort of box on the front page where it looks professional and shows how much they have donated and how much credit they have Is there a way in a box on the front page to add boxes so everything stays looking in a nice neat format? Or is there a good mod for this? Sorry if i did not excplain well Also is there any mods that show scrolling sports that i can add to my site? Or if not if i got one from a sports site can anyone tell me who to input it Thanks All Have a good day I must have stumped everyone lol I must have stumped everyone |
![]() |
|
|