The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
The online manual says the "Remember me" option is set under User>Add New User, but it does not appear there in v3.6.5. Has it been moved, do I have to adjust something elsewhere to make it appear, or is it now a cookie thing?
Thanks |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Remember Me Shows when i login on my forum
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've found that the "Remember me" instructions appear in a section of the manual for v2*, not v3*, so that explains why it is missing from my v3 control panel.
The "Remember me" tick box appears on the login page, and I tick the box, but nothing gets remembered - that's my problem. Strangely, I get the same problem when logging on to this forum. But logins to other sites (not vBulletin sites) work fine, so I don't think it's a cookie setting on my own PC. Still baffled! |
![]() |
|
|