The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hello I am looking to add a sidebar to my forum like this http://www.vbstyles.com/forum/index.php except I would like to have all my forum categories listed their so someone can click that forum link and go straight to that forum.
How would I go about doing this? Thanks in advance. ![]() Anyone please? I really need this. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anyone I really need this, please I have seen so many forums with it.
Anyone please? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Anyone please?
Anyone again please? I really need this. |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Again anyone please, I know this must be easy to do, I have seen several sites do it.
Please. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
![]() |
|
|