The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
EG - Glassy Orb Forum Markers Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Here are some glassy orb forum markers I made if anyone wants to use them. Enjoy!
Download Now
Screenshots
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Installs Blue
just what i've been looking for
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
These are great on my forum, Installed Black
Although i have a question, is it possible to get the rest of the status icons, so the whole forum looks uniform? |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good working.i installing
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
nice, nice, nice!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone know why these icons becomes huge when i install them on my forum?
![]() Are there any settings i have to change to scale them down again? |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Personally I don't understand why some graphics makers make such huge icons or graphics. Maybe for the hard of seeing? lol I suspect it also has to deal with the fact many still do it in the 800x600 resolution.
I agree, too big for my taste. And dial-up users hate large graphics. lol |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
HTHs |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
But there's no need to diss someone's designs unless you can design something better. |
![]() |
|
|