The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
EG - Glassy Folders Forum Markers Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Here are some glassy folders I did. Hope they come in handy for you.
Make sure to click install so you know when I add new colors to this, and to show your support. ![]() Update: Green Folders added by request. Download Now
Screenshots
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Love the Orange, well done
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the comments. I hope to have some more colors up here soon. So if you have a color preference post it here. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice touch. Really like the red one
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks! I'm actually going with a folder theme for my site makeover. These will really come in handy. Great work!!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks for the comment.
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
These are great... any chance you could work on a green variation?
-Skip |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey Skip thanks. I sure could. Could you click install. Just to show support.
Or are you waiting on the green ones?
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Green ones added Skip. Hope those work for what you need.
|
![]() |
|
|