The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I have a couple of layout problems I need help with! I want to change this in both the forum home and each forum page. www.madmash.com/forum Any ideas would be much appreciated. 1. in keeping with the rest of my site, I want to add a 10px buffer between forum sections - how do I do this? for example, i want the gap between Jobs & Vacancies in the first section and the title Madmash general in the next section. I want an actual gap so no border left or right. 2. I want to move the column headers from the very top and instead have them after the title in each section, for example, Forum, Last Post, Threads & Posts after "The Collective" before the actual forums. Thanks, Paul. |
![]() |
|
|