The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a hack that allows you to automatically send a message to someone who just Donated to the forum suing the Paid subscription method? Also is there a mod that pops up when you get a Private message?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm not aware about the addon for PM ing user after paid for subscription.
But I can do custom work if you want. PM me. About the pop up when get a PM, it's already built-in with VB. This is per user setting and user can set them in their usercp. But you can set the default in VB options > User Registration Options > Default Registration Options |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
The sad thing is I don't have money.
|
![]() |
|
|