The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I was wondering how I could set it up so that my moderators also have the permissions to edit the users' usergroup status. Problem that I have is that if I set up a moderator to be a leader of a usergroup, they can only add that user to the usergroup if that user requests access. I would like it set so that the leader of a usergroup can add users to their group without having the user go through the join request system. Closest thing I got was making them admins, but that isn't what I want. Can you help me on this? Many thanks, ~ Domokun |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
So far as I know only Admin's can modify groups in the way your asking....even if you made them Super Mods....they can view but not edit.
|
![]() |
|
|