The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi,
I know, of course, it may be lots of them but, can someone tell me about better chat options for a vBulletin? Which are most used, which have better performance... |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
What about free ones?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I can't say I know of any good quality free ones....but flashchat I've never had complaints about...and PaulM does good work on integrating them into Vb...besides...who can beat 5 bucks for reliability?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I use flashchat and my members are complaining all the time that they keep getting kicked off. And I only have 5 to 11 users most at a time. My is on a vps2plan. The support over at flashchat went to bad. I had no answer on the forums over there with this on going problem.
I'm looking for a good chat setup that works with vb myself, even if I have to pay for it. The chats that are $300 and up how well do they work? I don't want to spend 300 and be in the same boat. I just don't understand why we don't have something by now... vent over |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah, that was really the purpose of my post. I don't care if I must pay, I just want something good for vbulletin.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
My friend and I are already making a huge chat room for vBulletin and we aim to release it very soon...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
click pre-installed
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
This is exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for this, it looks great Smacklan!
|
![]() |
|
|