The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a mod for 3.6 that will show latest threads on different websites or non vb pages? If not can someone make it?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm searching for this as well can't find anything. I would like the option to display only the topics from a selected couple of forumd id's. Hope someone knows a way to do this it seems like it should be simple to do.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quick & dirty method would be to use some javascript to parse the output of external.php.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
You know I've actually looked for something like this before but it seems like there just isn't a decent simple mod to perform this seemingly simple task, while I was searching on these forums I found tons of similar threads like this asking for it but noone really got it done
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I need this code too, but the solution of parse external.php..
In this thread is the code to parse the external.php |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeah but is there a manual for external.php so we can change it as we like maybe add number of posts , views of the thread and other things?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looking for the same thing here instead off the rss feature.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
how do I make my latest threads mod show which catergory the thread was posted in ?
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|