The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to know how can i make the 1st post look like vbulletin.org.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
any answer
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
That doesnt even make sense. First and foremost, the postbit on here is default, so yours should look the same. Secondly... 1st post??
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think he's looking for the hack database look.
No - from what I understand it will never be released because it is unique to vbulletin.org and they want to keep it that way. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Look here m8, https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...ight=firstpost
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
He's talking about how the Author's post in Modification Releases and Articles look.
Search for "Geek Article Review" for a light version - he's also got a paid version, but I'm not sure how much it is. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
what exactly do you mean?
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
|
|