The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well I have read a few different things around here, but I just wanted to know what is the best cash/store mod going around at the moment, and which one is getting the most updates etc. Sorry if this question has been asked before - I couldn't really get a good idea on which was the best. Thanks.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
vBBux but it has been removed because there were expoints discovered or something.I suggest you wait.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
if you want somthing without lots of features, just a simple cash mod, try mine, ICash.
I also have a Bank and Shop released for it if you need them
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
What do you mean without lots of features? I'd definitely like the option to have features. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nobody knows...
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
So I guess I don't really have much option other than to go with ICash... or are there other alternatives out there that might suit better.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
There is nothing
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
So don't suppose anyone has heard in the last month whether there will be a better quality vB Cash/Currency Mod released anytime soon?
|
![]() |
|
|