Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-15-2007, 11:02 PM
enrique007 enrique007 is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 8
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Photos in New threads

Hi There,

I have attached a screenshoot of what I'm looking for. Instead of having the image of the icon, I will like to have like a small photo of the person that's starting a new thread. Is this possible?

thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screenshoot1.jpg (44.2 KB, 0 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.