The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Animated Tach Statusicons Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Here are a few animated tachometer icon's for automotive forums.
To install, just ftp these to forums/images/statusicon and select overwrite..that's it. I added a shift light per request. You will find with the animated tach for new forums, that the needle still move's and the shift light work's in green. Then i changed the forums old so that the shift light flash's to red. These change's are in the Tachlight zip file. Let me know if you need anything else. Hotwheels Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
nice!
I installed it on my board and it's a little difficult to distinguish between old and new with just the needle moving. Any way to show a blinking green shift light for new and a blinking red for old? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lovely, I'll put those up as soon as I get home. Thanks a lot.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes........i will update em right now.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
If I'm not asking to much ... could you also have a set for a dark background? The dials now have a little white sparkling around them and I'm not sure how to fix that myself unfortunately.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
The area around the tach, like i put in this attached image? If so, what color are you wanting?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hotwheels, I just noticed your sig.....
Insanemustangs.com??? I've been seeing that site name all over the place! You're a busy guy! LOL! Thanks for the switch, looks great. Vinny (from stangbangerz.com)
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
You are welcome vinny...........and stangbangerz rule, i love that site.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Thanks in advance m8. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Biek, it will take a day or so......I am on graveyard's right now and won't have alot of computer time at home....i will make the change's for ya though.
|
![]() |
|
|