The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I see you have changed your mods database lookup and I totaly like it! Will you release it to public? I run music site and "Links and Downloads" hack not exactly what I want and "Mods/Hacks Database System" is more likely sutable for me but your one is best what i need
With Best Regards! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I highly doubt they will
I don't they they ever have done of such, But many other members will release something simular |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I hope they will!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
use my hack system
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
looks loke old one was here... is your upgrade (december) same as new here?
|
![]() |
|
|