The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I need to know if it's possible to allow users to move their own threads from a subforum to a forum.
We have the following: Finished Projects |_ Work Logs Once a user has finished their project, their thread should be moved from Work Logs to Finished Projects. Currently, this requires a moderator following ever single thread in the sub forum...which just isn't possible right now. For now, I've put a stickey up that tells users to report their thread when they want it moved, but I'd like to find a way to allow them to do it themselves just for that one forum. Is this possible? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can anyone think of a way that this might be made easier or even made possible?
|
![]() |
|
|