The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi. I wonder if there is a free SEO script.
I also wonder if there is a shop script and a RPG script. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
For the free SEO script there is https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...ght=zoints+seo
For the shop script there is http://www.amember.com/ from what i know |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Because I think the vBSeo script is extremely overpriced.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
For an RPG I-Tech is the place. Made by Zero Tolerance using Ajax and PHP. http://www.infernotechnologies.net/
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
^ Looks like zero's page is down at the moment.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah, that only happened in the last 5 mins. I posted the link and then went to look at the Alpha 5 release thread and there were db errors across both sites.
|
![]() |
|
|