Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-08-2006, 08:45 AM
michealoneill michealoneill is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Urgent Help Needed - Group mailing facilities

I need urgent help with this matter.

I need a modification to allow the user of my site e-mail in queries. These queries will then be forwarded to everyone in the group and they will be allowed to reply to these queries.

I need something similar to yahoo groups.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated in this matter

Regards,

Micheal
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.