Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-24-2006, 06:09 PM
JohnGBSA JohnGBSA is offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 44
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Autoresponder integration

I'm trying to find out if there are any mods/hacks to integrate an autoresponder and newsletter mailing program into vBulletin.

Right now I am using Sendstudio (from www.interspire.com) but I can find absolutely nothing on the integration of this or any other program.

Any help or suggestions would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks,

John
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.