Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-21-2006, 08:55 PM
SunderlandJ SunderlandJ is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: UK
Posts: 21
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Seriously need Background Help

I am having great difficulty here..

I am trying to set my own custom image as a page background. I was told to put something in standard css background as something like:

#000000(http://pathtoyourimage)

which didnt work for me..

The image is located at


Please can someone tell me how to set this up so it displays behind the forums as a page background as it is really starting to get on my nerves
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.