Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-21-2006, 05:15 AM
Simetrical Simetrical is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 28
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default My plugin code appears not to execute

In my forum, every time you give reputation it's only one point, so the default hardcoded values of 100-200 rep points per icon are unacceptable. On 3.0.x I just hacked the code, but now I've upgraded to 3.6 and am trying to use a plugin. I used the reputation_image hook, but nothing whatsoever that I put there seems to be executed. If, e.g., I add an echo statement at the very top, it doesn't do anything. I've confirmed that the plugin is active and plugins in general are enabled. Here's the exact code I've entered into "Plugin PHP code" at the moment:
PHP Code:
echo "<!-- This is working -->";
define('REP_INCREMENT', 10);
if ($post['showreputation'] OR !($perms['genericpermissions'] & $vbulletin->bf_ugp_genericpermissions['canhiderep'])) {
    $reputation_value = $post['reputation'];
    $post['reputationdisplay'] = '';
    if (-REP_INCREMENT < $reputation_value && $reputation_value < REP_INCREMENT) {
        $reputationgif = 'balance';
    } elseif ($reputation_value >= REP_INCREMENT) {
        $reputationgif = 'pos';
        $reputationhighgif = 'highpos';
    } else {
        $reputationgif = 'neg';
        $reputationhighgif = 'highneg';
        $reputation_value *= -1;
    }
    if ($reputation_value > 5*REP_INCREMENT) {
        // highpos/highneg count double
        $reputation_value = 2.5*REP_INCREMENT) + $reputation_value/2;
    }
    // award 1 reputation bar for every REP_INCREMENT points
    $reputationbars = intval($reputation_value / REP_INCREMENT);
    for ($i = 0; $i <= $reputationbars; $i++) {
        $posneg = $i >= 5 ? $reputationhighgif : $reputationgif;
        $post['level'] = $vbphrase['reputation' . $post['reputationlevelid']];
        eval('$post[\'reputationdisplay\'] .= "' . fetch_template('postbit_reputation') . '";');
    }
} 
The echo text doesn't appear, and the rest also seems to do nothing. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advance for any help.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.