The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm curious (mainly for support purposes) as to what version of vBulletin people are now running.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
3.5.0 on a customer site and 3.6.1 on a personal site.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I run vB 3.6.x cause I like the latest versions, if I didn't, I'd be with 3.5.1 right now..
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
vB 3.6.x ^^
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
3.6 (3.5 for test
)lol at 2.x |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Always try to keep myself up to date...so 3.6.x on all sites so far.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
3.5.6 and not considering upgrading to 3.6
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
vB 3.6.x, like to stay updated
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
3.6.x
|
![]() |
|
|