The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Colored Folder/Forum Markers Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Here are some different color folders for forum markers I made. I hope someone can use them.
![]() ![]() If you need a certain color just post it here and I will take care of it for you. Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
This are very very nice u've done a good job,perhaps u can do some more in a different color.
Thanx in advance
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
You are welcome. So what color are you wanting?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
These are excellent Chris. Nice work.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mac27, the color i wanted is light purple and gold,but this shape as them above
![]() Thanx. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Will be using them soon. Thanks!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Black works fine, but #385C72 would be even better
![]() Many thanks to you! /jon |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Your welcome I will get these up to. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bloody marvelous!!!
jon
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
So how's it going?
I am a bit eager to have these wonderful forum markers. They are for a forum that is launching january 2007. It is a forum for parents with disabled children, so I will not make any money on it as it is now, probably never. So when I say these markers that would fit the forum so well it made me very glad. And when the offer to customize colors was there, even better ![]() So just want to know if it is stressful before christmas and taking time or so. Thank you, jon |
![]() |
|
|