Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-14-2006, 06:55 AM
shanavazea shanavazea is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 6
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Rating notification

Hi,

Can i (the admin) recieve a notification when somebody rate a thread? Or can I call another script? What I mean to do is when some body rate a thread I need to send some message to the member who posted the thread or someother person who i select.

Pls help me

Thanks
Shan.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.