The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is there anyway I can get the IP of a user that has been deleted already? It was just deleted about 1/2 hour ago by one of my super mods. But just to make sure I dont have any problems again I would like to ban his IP.
Any ideas? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
All his posts should still have an ip in them (assuming you didn't delete all the posts).
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
All the post have been deleted also, any other ideas? BTW, thanks for the quick reply
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nope, if you have deleted all the posts as well, then you have lost the information you require.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|