The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
How can I have the user enter their age, location or other info into their profile when they register?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Assuming they're custom profile fields, you can require them to be filled out during registration through the Custom Profile Fields Manager in the AdminCP.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I entered some fields in the User Profile Field Manager and selected them to be required during registration, but they don't show up for new users. Did I miss something?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
In the "Field Required" field make sure you've selected: "Yes, at registration and profile updating".
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
No.
. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Not that I can think of. You don't need to edit anything, that's the beauty of them being in the Admin Panel.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Okay. It seems to be working now.
I'm wondering if its possible to make a field for the user to select their date of birth without having to make a seperate field for day/month/year of birth. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Isn't a DOB field already in the Registration?
|
![]() |
|
|